Thursday, August 28, 2008

I only started a blog because steve portigal told me to

My name is Bria and I am a designer. Well I like to call myself that anyway. Being a designer, Core77 is one of my most visited websites and I ran across an article by Steve Portigal who suggested anyone interested in design research (which i am) should start a blog.

uh....okay lets do it. So in my week off in between a job with a software company and a new job (actually designing things) I decided that this would be my official task. The only problem is that I don't really have a direction so we will see where this goes. My initial plan is to go basic, post pictures, articles, advertisements, etc. that i find interesting and then tell you why i think they are interesting. Even if you don't really care that much, I'm going to tell you anyway.

Enjoy and well keep our fingers crossed that it gets more interesting down that road.

No comments:

Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails